Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Peanut butter overload

Do you like peanut butter?  If you do, then you should definitely drop by this restaurant called Peanut Butter Company where almost all the items on the menu have peanut butter mixed in- sandwiches, burgers, chicken wings and even pasta!  Admittedly I am not a big fan of the stuff but I do enjoy it once in a while (especially on hot pandesal! Yum).
what to order?
We finally had the chance to visit PB Co. yesterday.  There are so many interesting items so it was quite hard to pick what to get :D   We decided to try 2 kinds of pasta, a plain pb sandwich and a roast beef sandwich (for my brother).
Curry chicken pasta
 This was so good!  I had no idea that curry and peanut butter would go well together.  Yum!
Cold Asian noodles
Another good choice :)  Nice and refreshing.
Peanut butter sandwich
Looks really creamy.  I wasn't able to eat my share since I was so full but Erman said it was good.
Roast beef sandwich
My brother liked it although he did say that the PB was a bit too sweet.  Maybe next time we should order the sandwich and chips combo :D
sugar rush!
We also ordered soda.  I'm not much of a soda drinker but I wanted to try the A&W cream soda :)  I'd love to try their Chicken wings and tomato based pasta on our next visit! 
PB Co is at:
G/F North Parking Bldg. SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
G/F Paseo Center, 8757 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
2/F Regis Center, 327 Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails