1. Cook better food.
I love to cook, but I think I should make extra effort in improving my menu. I recently purchased Heidi Swanson's Super Natural Everyday cookbook. I've been following her blog for quite awhile now and I think having the actual cookbook will motivate me to follow a more natural path in cooking. Less processed food and frying :)
|Awesome recipes and great photos too!|
3. Go to the beach at least 3 times - we already have 1 trip planned so 2 more to go
4. Move in our condo. This really depends on the developer but we are praying that the punch listing and the renovations will be finished soon.
5. Ride a helicopter. Not sure when and how yet :)
6. Have a complete body check up
7. Take better care of my cats by being diligent with vet appointment and shots. Regular ear cleaning and nail clipping. De worming should be done
8. Explore Cambodia with Erman - trip has been booked! So excited :)
9. See and touch real snow - again not sure when and how
10. Get a US, UK and a Schengen visa - No immediate plans on visiting these areas but it would be really nice to have them so we can make plans. Also nice to dream :D Paws crossed that I get approved to all!
11. Visit the Myth of the Human Body exhibit - They extended the show yet again and this time we should finally visit it!
12. Win something major in a contest - you all know how much I love to join contests :D Hope to win something big this year.