Thursday, December 29, 2011

Scratching post

Erman and I dropped by the PAL office in Cubao early today to pay the tax on our free tickets to Dumaguete (thank you, Mabuhay Miles!).  I haven't been to Dumaguete yet but no worries since we have almost 5 months to plan the trip.  I really miss traveling.  It's been a while since we've gone on a trip because we have been saving up to furnish and the renovate our new home.  Hopefully we can move in by mid January :D  Paws crossed! 
Cheap scratching post at PetExpress
After the PAL office we dropped by the most awesome pet store ever!  I've heard about Pet Express before but this was my first time to go there.  They have a lot of cool stuff and prices are reasonable too!  We got this scratching post for just p79!  Score :D
Curious Nuggie sniffing the post and after a few minutes...
Attack!

9 comments:

  1. galing ni nugget...mamaya ubos na ang kuko niya...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great to know that some cats know what it's for and others don't. we bought a scratcher and emma knew exactly what it's for, but buster refuses to use it. instead, he scratches the carpet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @photo Cache - same here :D Kumo thinks it's a body scratcher. he's been rubbing against it since yesterday :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year,Kate, Kumo and Nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a steal! I should visit Pet Express! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! MAganda nga sa Pet Express. That's where we go for dog food, one stop shop. Iba iba kasi food ng mga dogs namin pero maybe this time we'll stick to one brand na lang. Para hindi din nakakalito. LOL.

    Nice scratch post. Magsawa mga cats mo dyan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, dear friends! That scratcher looks great (obviously Nuggie thinks so, too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog through Dea Guwapa. I think the three of us are gonna get along really well... I love cats too!

    Check out my posts on Arya, My Love: http://eaturbanana.blogspot.com/search/label/Lady%20Arya

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Cham! Welcome to my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails