Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh My Gulay!

Oh My Gulay is a lovely vegetarian restaurant owned by artist/director Kidlat Tahimik. I have been to Baguio several times but OMG has never been a part of the itenerary. Thankfully it was included this time because the place is amazing!
Everything inside is so fascinating!
Do you see the Galleon?
This is where the comfort rooms are.
The place is really cozy. It would be great if we could have something like this in Manila (plus the cool temperature!)I ordered the Anak ng Putanesca (p120) which was spicy and yummy! Erman had the Kamatis Pasta, which I'm glad I did not order since it was a bit too sweet for my taste. We stayed for a while and admired the view of the city from the balcony.
and also the view of SM Baguio!
I can't wait to go back :)

Oh My Gulay!
5th Floor La Azotea Building
Session Road, Baguio City

7 comments:

  1. that's indeed a lovely place to eat and just hang out. by just looking at your photos, it relaxed me!

    if ever i had a chance to go to Baguio, i'll check this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..that's such a nice place to dine..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Para'ng gusto ko rin tikman ang Anak ng Putanesca. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're planning to visit Baguio on our next vacation and I'll make sure we visit OMG. It looks so cozy and inviting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice and cozy looking restaurant. I'm sure it's an ideal place to unwind with some family or group of friends.

    Catchy name for a pasta dish. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, OMG! I love this resto, too! I had the Anak ng Puttanesca too, yummy nga. Too bad we went there on an evening and were in a hurry, we didn't get to enjoy the sights. Next time na lang.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails