Thursday, November 10, 2011

This is my box!

For the past 2 weeks, the boys have been taking turns sleeping in the old Skyflakes box.
These cats love to snuggle together but it's a solo event when it comes to sleeping inside the box :D
One time I saw them having a staring contest.  Nugget got to the box first but I guess Kumo wanted to go in as well.
This is my box!!!
The staring contest was followed by a fight...
Attack!
And the winner is...  Aww, poor baby Nuggie!  Maybe I should put another Skyflakes box beside this one!

8 comments:

  1. LOL at nugget! LOL at the staring contest. Kumo sure is one bossy cat now. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Nuggie! mom! you should know better! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think another box would be a great idea :). Poor Nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you can never have too many boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...you definitely need another box!! We love boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww poor Nuggie! Yes please, another box or two (or three!) would be a fine idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ang taba ni Nugget!!!!!wahaha.. ang cute nila

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails