Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday blues

We iz trapped!!!
It's another Monday and even if it is a holiday today (Eid'l Adha/Feast of Sacrifice for Muslims) I am still working.  No rest day for meow for the whole month of November to mid December.  Actually, the last quarter of the year is always the busiest with everyone trying to cram as much work possible before the year ends.
Really wishing I could go to the beach right now...  And just sit by the shore to listen to the waves.  I love that sound :)  Here's hoping that this week will be productive and exciting for us all.  Meow.

Btw, for those curious about the black and white photo on top - I found that strange cat photo online a few years back.  Caption says NASA cats in simulated spacesuit.  Did they send cats to space?

2 comments:

  1. It's a busy Monday here too. Got a nasty e-mail early in the morning and I keep wishing it's Friday already. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have to work during the holiday. I hope your week is productive, and that you manage to gets some rest! :(

    I was trying to picture out that bxw picture, so I am glad you explained it. They really sent cats into space?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails