Monday, March 14, 2011

2 Months to go!

I'm getting married in exactly 2 months!  
2 months to go!
I'm not sure if we're 100% ready.  I mean, every time we check our list something gets added!  I'm really excited, but I am also looking forward to the after party so we can finally relax :)
the altar
We dropped by our venue over the weekend to do some last minute checks.  I still can't get over how beautiful the place is!    So glad we picked this place!  Btw, we'll be saying our vows in this altar :)  Too bad we can't bring Nugget and Kumo with us since the 3 hour car ride would be too much for them :(
hello kitty!
Thankfully, this little kitty said she will be coming :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the venue. Where is it? (Not that I'm thinking of crashing your day...lol, but I am just curious.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kayni - hahaha! It's in Tagaytay :) I'll post more photos next time. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails