Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let's exchange gifts!

My friend said I was suicidal when I told her that I was going to Divisoria today. She explained that with only 9 days to go before Christmas the place will surely be packed! I also read recently that an estimated 1 million people flock to Divisoria everyday during December. But despite knowing all of these facts I still decided to go so I could buy my little sister's presents for her classmates. Surprisingly, our shopping experience was really pleasant! We were able to find a good parking spot and it was not as crowded as we expected. Anyway, here are a few of the things that we were able to buy :)
lots of cute food shaped erasers at p20 ($0.43) each! I think I saw this at the mall and it is selling at p88 ($1.90)!look at that super cute biscuit!the steak comes with beans, carrots and corn!cute soft toys for your cellphone P30 ($ 0.65) and Doraemon nail cutters P35 ($0.76)
and lastly, the best thing that I bought today is this solar Maneki Neko at P200 ($4.33)
this is for me though and not for Jamila's classmates :D
look at those bobbing heads :D so adorable! I hope they bring me more good luck this coming 2010!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I didn't know there are awesome things there. I must go after xmas. Thanks for posting this ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dementia - divi is like a big Saizen but cheaper! so many cute things to buy :D

    @Peach - yes sa 168. it is a lot cheaper sa New Divi mall but i was just lazy too go there yesterday. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looooove divisoria! the closest divi fix i can get here is in NYC chinatown, where i can find those plush keychain thingamajigs. but divi still has EVERYTHING! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails