Friday, June 7, 2013

Transform yourself with Schick

My mom is a big Superman fan.  She would tell us about the comics she read (which I wish she kept!) when she was younger.  I also remember watching the films with her.  She knew all the characters, actors and even random trivia about the production.  She was such a fan that she even had Superman Christopher Reeve in mind when she was infanticipating my younger brother!  Obviously there was no physical resemblance when he came out but I guess my mother's wishes came true because my brother turned out super in his own way :D

One of the things that captivated me about Superman is his ability to fly.  If I had this power for a week I would use it to do the thing that I dream about the most - traveling!  Imagine how easy it would be to see all the places you want to go to...  No need to get up early and wait for hours in the airport!  No need to get a visa, buy airplane tickets and queue in immigration!  Isn't that awesome? Here are some of my must see destinations:
 
I still have a lot of other places in mind but I will definitely run out of space if I try to post them all :D In the meantime let us all continue dreaming about having Superman's powers while we watch the newest Superman movie, Man Of Steel.  Luckily, Schick and Nuffnang have something awesome planned for us.  You can win movie tickets, class rings online and other cool prizes by checking out the info on the site below (just click on the image).
Schick. Free Your Skin.

Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails