Tuesday, June 18, 2013

98B Escolta Saturday Market

It was unusually traffic last Saturday but I am really glad that we pushed through with our plan to visit the market organized by 98B at the First United Building in Escolta.
Wow!
It was a very interesting event!  Aside from the cool handmade crafts, vintage items and artworks for sale there were also performances and art installations.
A lost Justin Beiber ticket
There were so many cute things to look at!  I want all these stickers and buttons.
Things that make me happy!


 Robots, vintage toys and stickers :)
 Birdie agimat pouches by artist Mark Salvatus.  I wish I got one to go with the agimat pouch that I have.  I was given one as a token when I supported the artisteconnect project last year :)
 Handmade bags, vinyl records, vintage posters
 A meow portrait
We bought something from this stall.  Can you guess which one? :D
Customized shirts
Lots of old magazines, photos and postcards
 a very informative vcd of how to protect yourself from HPV (for only p20 too :P)
Interesting juxtaposition
I really hope I can join the next market so I can sell my handmade robot and cat items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails