Friday, July 29, 2011

The tunnel

Thank you to my fellow cat freak, Grace for this lovely cat tunnel.  Everyone at home was so excited to let the cats try it out but...
cat tunnel
I think they are more interested in staying outside the tunnel! Nugget did try to go inside but I think we need a bigger tunnel for him. Aww.  To make it more interesting I put catnip inside.  Yes, catnip makes everything more fun!
cat tunnel
Kumo loves it!  He even rolls inside :)
cat tunnel
Ooh, am I in heaven?
cat tunnel
nom nom nom catnip :D

5 comments:

  1. need a bigger one for nugget! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool and sure looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, a bigger one for nugget or else he'll get stuck in the tunnel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE don't have the tunnel, what we do is we go under the sheets and play tunnel.

    emma and buster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i want one, too! I'm sure Qish & Rue would love that!

    Very nice header, by the way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails