Saturday, July 30, 2011

Have you seen the marvelous breadfish?

This is totally random, but I just can't get this song out of my head!

"Tell me, have you seen the marvelous breadfish,
swimming in the ocean waters?
Have you seen that marvelous breadfish?
It's like an inverse sandwich.
Ohhhh for Fishermen and Sharks"

  It's so strange and funny that I can't stop watching!
In real life I've seen a different kind of breadfish.
bread fish
It has a crisp outer shell and a creamy strawberry filling inside.
bread fish
Yummy!


3 comments:

  1. that's something i'd like to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed seeing both kinds of breadfish. That second one looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried the one with vanilla ice cream and red beans inside. NOM!

    The ice cream I mean, not the breadfish! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails