Monday, April 11, 2011

Meow Monday

I like looking at my sleeping cats.  Even when I have a lot of work piled up, I still take time out to watch the two while they are asleep.
pink nose Kumo
Pink nosed Kumo likes sleeping on the dining table.
nuggie
Big brother Nugget owns the couch.  I laughed a bit when I saw him hugging the pillow.  It almost looks as if he is holding on to avoid falling off.  Hehe.  I think these two are asleep about 70% of the day!  It must be nice to be a cat and just sleep all day :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't get over Kumo's bubblegum pink nose! Uma's nose is pure black kase because of the black patch on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i envy these two right now. i didn't want to get up for work today :(. i want to go back to bed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kumo's pink nose is soooo pink!
    I get a high pinching a pink nose -- much to Rue's dismay hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails