Monday, April 18, 2011

Currently Craving for...

Double fried chicken!  Yes, deadly and calorific but so yummy :)
Bon Chon
Have you tried Bon Chon Chicken wings?
Bon Chon
It's so good that I didn't mind waiting for almost an hour to get my order.
perfect fried chicken
Aside from Bon Chon, there is also Chicken Charlie's.  Same yummy taste and more value for money (in my opinion) but their branches are a bit out of the way for me :(
Chicken Charlie
The chicken is surprisingly not greasy despite being double fried!
Chicken Charlie
We love you Chicken Charlie!  Please open a branch in Ortigas :)  Or maybe at the mall so I can also pass by the music store and
and buy fender gold lace sensor pickups at musician's friend after I get my wings fix :P

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails