Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 and a really old wish

I have been wishing for the same thing since the 90's - and that is for things to be great! I used to ask for things to be okay but then I realized that life shouldn't be just okay... It should be Great! People say that you're not supposed to reveal your wish because if you do it won't come true but I don't really believe in that. I think in order for a wish to come true you should acknowledge it. It shouldn't be a secret unless of course if it's something really kinky (kidding). Looking back at all that has happened to me in 2009, I realize that things have been great - not perfect but still great :) I wonder now if I should change my wish for this year... Anyway, happy 2010 friends! Hope this year will be really great for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails