Monday, November 9, 2009

Orange Chair

"There are approximately 60,000 hairs per square inch on the back of a cat and about 120,000 per square inch on its underside." - taken from The Cat's Meow

I am really thankful that I have no Asthma or allergy to fur because our chair has been officially "Nuggefied!" I was a bit surprised to see this much fur... I mean, the seat is almost orange! I had to peel the lint roller 8 times to remove all the fur :)

look at that fur! I didn't notice it until I pulled "nugget's chair" out. They are usually tucked under the dining table.It was me!please don't clean my chair yetand I'm out of here.

2 comments:

  1. one of the reasons i had to give up my cat huhuhu

    Nugget is quite the shredder :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails