Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vacation time again :)

My Bohol trip two years ago was so memorable that I told myself that I had to come back. This year thanks to Havaianas, Erman and I are going on an all expense paid trip to Balicasag Island, Bohol. Yay! Our trip is scheduled this month... hopefully the weather won't be as bad as it is now. Anyway, here is a list of the things that i look forward to doing in Bohol:listen to the wavesmeet a starfish...
and other great creatures (tarsier included of course!)eat at the Bee Farm and try out new restaurants (my friend Al gave me a whole list!)swing by the hanging bridge, chocolate hills, Baclayon church, light house, man made forest
and all the must see sights :)say hello to the cats i befriended near the airport :)and lastly, wear the snake skin bra at the zoo (kidding!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails