Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy 2nd :)

Erman and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday.  We were supposed go on a Tagaytay (where we got married) road trip but with so many things going on at home and also our car being banned on the road on Tuesday (color coding) we just decided to spend our special day here.  To be honest, I really didn't want anything grand...  I just wanted two things and those were to be with my husband and to buy cake!  I have been dreaming about the cake for weeks!  I am not kidding :D
We went to Greenfield (a.k.a Edsa Central) to have lunch.  I was pleasantly surprised to see how the area has changed.  It looks so clean!  There is still a lot of construction work going on but I'm sure it will be a really nice place to visit after.
Outside the restaurant I spotted the weirdest thing.  Do you see it?  I saw a dead (or maybe very dry?) potted plant with a singkamas planted with it! So odd!
The singkamas is thriving and growing vines :D  I wonder who planted it there!
And finally cake!  We dropped by Purple oven to buy my current favorite cake :D  Isn't it pretty?  I love white cakes the best.
It is so yummy too! Best cake ever!  Although I had to send half of it to my mom's because if not I will eat the whole thing :D
Btw, I'm happy to say that our wedding plants are still alive!  I feel really nostalgic when I think of how many funny things happened that day...  It drizzled a bit, my veil was ridiculously long that I had to cut some of it, we couldn't find the wedding string lights but thankfully things fell wonderfully into place in the end.  Happy 2nd, Erman!  Looking forward to more years with you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails