Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Killer

This sweet and innocent cat just killed a bird yesterday! tub of lard
I really did not expect that this tub of lard still had it in him!  Watch this short clip and you'll know what I'm talking about.
 
I mean he's so fat and wobbles around the whole day.  Who would have thought that he could still hunt? But I guess I was wrong because that night he surprised me with a dead bird.
gift for you
Surpise!
i killed it
Yes, I killed it.
dead bird :(
poor thing :(  May he rest in peace.

5 comments:

  1. maybe he found the bird dead or found it annoying and killed it!

    diba yan yung bird na parang tumatalon. feeling siguro ni nugget tino-taunt sya. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he mrrrrowwww and mrrrrowwwwww and mrrrowwww about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this funny and sad. ^^;;; Funny because of that picture where Nugget's looking back at the dead bird. And sad because of the dead bird itself. RIP bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Nugget!

    I wish we can fatten our kitty up like that. She's more than a month old na but she's still so tiny, poor thing never got any of mommy cat's nutritious colostrum.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails