Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas at the Fountain

The fountain of Wealth in Suntec City is the world's biggest fountain! It is a gigantic bronze ring supported by 4 robot like legs. The first time I saw the structure I was almost waiting for it to transform and walk away :) In the morning you can go inside the inner ring to participate in a good luck ritual. All you have to do is go around the mini fountain three times with your right hand touching the water. Oh, don't forget to think of your wish while doing so :)

My friend and I didn't get to wish in the inner ring yesterday since they were busy installing the lights on the main ring so we decided to make our own ritual instead. We walked around the outer circle 3 times (yes, with our right hand extended) while thinking of our wishes. I think we looked a bit silly since the crew kept looking at us! A few hours after we were lucky enough to witness the fountain show with the Christmas lights installed. Merry Christmas Suntec city!
Don't forget to drop by the fountain for the show!

Read on my old post about the fountain here: fountain of wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails