Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hearts Day

Do you celebrate Valentine's day?  With just 2 days left till the big day, I'm sure a lot of V-day observing folks are scrambling to get last minute gifts, reservations etc.  Personally, I am not really into celebrating V-day...  But I do love all the heart shaped food in the stores :D 
Please be mine, heart shaped donut!

When I was working at Hallmark, Valentine's season was always early.  It was important to plan, print and screen the cards, wrappers, gift bags several months ahead to make sure that they'd be at the stores in time.  My favorite product would be the cards with the tiny gift included :D  It's pretty cool when I think of how much work goes into each product.  Happy Valentines day, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails