Thursday, February 10, 2011

Food Tasting

I can't believe that we only have 3 months to go before our wedding!  There are still a lot of things to settle but thankfully we can cross out the most important item on the the list - Food!  Yay!
IMG_2509
The table is ready :)
IMG_2514
We had pumpkin soup with toasted bread to start.
IMG_2517
We were served a simple salad after.  We all enjoyed this because the toppings were amazing.  Aside from the expected stuff like corn and Parmesan cheese, they included unusual picks like chicco and langka too!
IMG_2527
I've never had salad with chico and langka before but I liked it :)  I should make this at home sometime.
IMG_2535
We also had Cod in lemon garlic sauce, 3 other meat dishes
IMG_2532
and the best pasta ever!  We were told that this tinapa (smoked fish) sauce is their best seller.  To be honest, we picked this from the list out of curiosity but I'm so glad we did because it's so good!  Hopefully the guests will think so too :)

5 comments:

  1. I want taste that "best pasta ever"! I'm excited for you. Enjoy the rest of the preps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that yummy looking stuff and no cats on the table???

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you're getting married~ best wishes.


    the food looks sooo yummy too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd like to come with you during your food tasting...lol...so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! everything looks good. You're right, I never thought of putting local fruits with my salad and chico is one of my childhood favorites.

    I'm super excited for you, dear!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails