Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Singapore Kite Festival 2009

The Singapore Kite Festival (or Kite Day) was held here in Punggol last Feb 14 and 15 - same weekend as the Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival! To be honest, I was not even aware that there was an event in the first place - I only found out when I saw a giant Matryoshka doll (which is probably the cutest kite that i have ever seen!) from my window at home. Lucky for me that the event was close to my place :)

There were a lot of amazing kites flown by people from all over the world. international flag kite trainyay, Philippines! :)huge frog all the way from BrazilMatryoshka doll resting.  I was expecting to see some musicians and some music themed balloons though.   roar!

3 comments:

  1. ang cute cute naman ng mga ito!!! hehehehe...

    uy, kate, thanks ha :) *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. look, up in the sky! it's a frog! it's a matryoshka doll! it's a rainbow donut!

    fun kite festival!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails