Saturday, October 3, 2009

“It’s Krrunch Time, Get Playful!”

I think I have a pretty cool job since I work from home. Thanks to the internet, I get to talk with my officemates and partners from all over the world! But of course there are times when I find it hard to concentrate with all the distractions around me. When I start feeling unproductive or uninspired I know that it is time for me to take a quick break. I usually walk around for a few minutes or get myself a nice cup of coffee... but so far, the most effective "get back in the zone" technique for me is to grab a quick bite :)
I like having Krrunch snacks like Pringles! My all time favorite flavor is Cheese but I also like the newer varieties such as Salt and Pepper and also Salt and Vinegar. Yum! After my Pringles Krrunch moment I feel really happy and energized to go back to work... or take another mini break to play with the chips :) haha!


“It’s Krrunch Time, Get Playful!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails