Sunday, September 18, 2011

Things that make me happy

Just another random list of things that make me happy :)
freshly baked banana carrot muffins.  Instead of 2 cups flour, I made it half flour and half ground oats for more fiber.  Yum!
Seeing real people in the window display.  They were moving around at first but they stopped and posed when I took out my camera.  So funny!
Drinks with Erman and our friends.  We ordered a bottle of vodka in a cool retro looking container.  Btw, this is 1 out of 3 bottles :D
Home cooked Pad Thai for lunch and dinner.  Thai craving satiated for now :D

3 comments:

  1. Real people?! Not mannequins?! Now that's truth in advertising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much do those real people get paid? looks like a fun job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails