Thursday, March 28, 2013

Giants

My mother-in-law freaked out when she saw that I bought one singkamas for p45.50 at the grocery.  She said it was crazy expensive since I could get a whole bag for that price at the market.  Yes, it is really cheaper there but I seriously think I got a good deal on this.  I think she was so focused on the price of 1 singkamas that she forgot to notice that this one is a GIANT weighing at 1.3 kilos!
It's really huge!  I'm not sure if it looks big in the photos so I placed it beside random objects for size reference :D
Here it is beside my phone.  
 and beside condiments!
 See!  it is even bigger than the tabasco bottle!  and wider than the ketchup bottle!
 It reminds me of this one HUGE carrot that I saw in the grocery a couple months back.  I didn't buy the carrot though since it already had some soft spots on the top.
I'm also reminded of this orange giant we have :P  Here he is beside a 1.5 liter bottle of coke.  Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails