Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mushroom veggie wrap

We had this simple but filling veggie wrap for lunch today.  Do you like mushrooms?  If you do then this is the perfect wrap for you!
I chopped a handful of baby Portabello mushrooms.
Marinated them for about 15 minutes using a blend of olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and garlic bits.  I didn't really measure the ingredients but I tasted the sauce first and it was pretty good.  I got the idea to use balsamic vinegar from this recipe.  After marinating I tossed the mushrooms in a grill pan and cooked them for a few minutes.
Assembly time!  Cooked mushrooms on top of lettuce, chopped carrots and whole wheat tortilla.
and drizzled my own version of tzajiki before rolling.  Yum :) 

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails