Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mailbox sightings

Do you like sending mail via post?  I love it :)  I also like to look out for vintage mailboxes.  Here is a mini photo collection of the mailboxes that I have seen so far.  Please let me know if you've spotted one and where it is so I can add it to my collection.
Painted blue and white at the Banaue Hotel in the Cordillera region
 Philippine Mail printed on the side
All yellow in Colon street, Cebu
A bigger version in Las Casas Azucar, Bataan
On display at the Manila Post Office museum where they had not just one
but two boxes!
At my sister's school in Pasig
And guess what... we have one at home too :D

7 comments:

  1. wow, these mailboxes especially the yellow one looks old. bakit ibat iba ang kulay. here they're all blue. galing ni nugget, naghihintay ng mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayni - it's decorate your own mailbox over here :D Haha!

      Delete
  2. Those are awesome mailboxes, especially Kumo's! :) I know I took a photo of UST's mailbox sometime back, I just can't find it right now haha. Nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was inspired by your post to take photos of the said mailbox. I hope you like it! http://laurenvillarama.blogspot.com/2012/01/ye-olde-university-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything vintage! Thanks for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's one vintage mail box sa Cubao Philpost.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails