Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas to the cats at PAWS

We dropped by the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) the other day to share Christmas treats for the shelter cats.Please take me!I knew there were a lot of cats but I guess I did not expect this many! I really wish that I had more food to give.The cat enclosure is pretty cool. There is a bridge connecting the 2 big cages! Some of the cats like lounging on the bridge :)All warm and cozy!I wish I can take you home!Please adopt a pet :) Btw, Paws accepts both cash and in kind donations.

Paws
is at Aurora Blvd., Katipunan Valley,
Loyola Heights Q.C.
Telefax: 4751688

10AM to 5PM / Mon. to Sat.
Closed on Sundays & Holidays

2 comments:

  1. 204 homeless felines? that's a lot of lonely kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Cute cats! Hope to visit the place too for both the cats and dogs :D

    Merry christmas and have a blessed celebration!

    Wulferdz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails